East Coast Baseball camp
Directed By: Dean Obarowski and Colin Dower
6/20-6/24 | 7/18-7-22 | 8/8-8/12 | 8/22-8/26
The East Coast Baseball camp focuses on improving the overall fundamental skills of a baseball player, as well as learning advanced skills to give you a competitive edge over the competition. These skills include:
– Improve your hitting mechanics to make solid contact more consistently
– Proper fielding positioning and techniques to become a better fielder
– Learn how to become more accurate and increase velocity as a pitcher
– Learn important skills to become an overall better catcher
Special Guest Trainings By Former Philadelphia Phillies Player: Domonic Brown
Top Notch Soccer: Full / Half Day Summer Camps
Directed by: Jim Keegan
6/27-7/1 | 7/18-7/22 | 8/1-8/5 | 8/15-8/19
This Camp will teach you how to physically, mentally, tactically & technically improve your overall skills. Some specific skills include:
– Passing & receiving the ball for better control
– Learn to score with improved ball placement & power shooting skills
– Reduce turnovers by learning to control your dribble and exploding into space
– Picking your head up for better vision on the field
– Numerous 1 on 1 moves that will give you an advantage
– Be a better defender by learning containing and shielding techniques
– And much more!
Ultimate Lacrosse Summer Camp
This camp is designed to drill the basics of lacrosse. Even get some scrimmage and full field play in. Designed to be a fun and inclusive environment. We will continue to build the following:
– Solid foundation of stick handling
– Ground balls
– Shooting and some basic defensive body positioning
Blue Star Field Hockey Camo
What does a day of the BSFH Camp Look Like?
Kids are grouped by age/school/skill level!
Morning – skill sessions (tentative 9 – 11:30am)
– Journaling: Writing down goals & what we learn at camp helps keep us accountable & focused to achieve success both on & off the field!
– Circuit Skill Sessions: Every day will focus on a new topic – foundational skills (dodges, passing, dribbling), offense, defense, possession, game play, etc.
LUNCH (tentative 11:30 – 12:30 pm)
Afternoon: Tournament Team Play (tentative 12:30 – 2:00 pm)
– Teams are assigned Day 1 – Scrimmage with other teams, get to know eachother
– Day 2 – 3 Tournament play – games count for points!
– Day 4 – Tournament bracket to reveal the champions!
POOL TIME! (2:00 – 3:00 pm)
– Join ALL sports camps @ the NAC for pool time to cool off after all you hard work!
Our last Day of camp (day 4) is considered OLYMPIC DAY!!!
– The semi finals/championship games of the team tournaments will be played!
– COLOR WARS – ALL CAMPERS are placed on teams to play minute to win it, team bonding & field hockey games to win camp olympics!
Mid-Atlantic Football Camp
This camp is designed to drill the basics of football:
– 1-on-1 drills
– Position drills
– Skill development
Elite Summer Sports Camps For Kids
NAC Sports Training Center is the best place in Bucks County, PA, to get your kids and teens involved in sports. Our elite summer camps offer athletic training to get your kids ready to perform in high school sports including lacrosse, soccer, softball, baseball, basketball, field hockey, and football. Our elite youth sports camps in Bucks County create well-rounded players in which they learn healthy competition as well as teamwork. This is a great opportunity for your child to learn how to master their skills in their favorite sport. Our advanced sports clinics offer training in strength, agility, and skill development coming from the best coaches in the area!
One of our elite youth sports camps include the fastest game on two feet, Rock’Em Lacrosse. Our elite sports lacrosse camps coach kids and teens, rising 5th-8th graders, on being the best individual and team player in the game. You can get your kids and teens energized and active during the summer by joining one of our advanced summer sports clinics. Through core strength and agility training, skill development, and teamwork, your child will be prepared to take their skills from this elite sports lacrosse camp and apply them to varsity sports!Additional Information
Elite Sports Camp Offerings
Our elite summer camps not only offer clinics in Bucks County, but some of our advanced sports clinics also reach Newtown, PA. Sports is one of the best ways to get your kids healthy and active as well as ambitious and dedicated. We strive to get kids and teens motivated for physical activity and healthy competition through athletic training and skill development, whether that’s through our baseball and softball clinics, advanced summer soccer clinics, or our elite field hockey summer camps.
Our softball clinics are open to people of all ages in Bucks County, which includes Newtown, PA, as well as Princeton, NJ. With our elite youth sports camps, clinics, and sport-specific training programs, we strive to provide the best training you can find in the area. You can either register for our softball clinics or you can join our elite sports softball camp to master your skills in the summer. Our elite sports softball camp is the perfect way to get your kids and teens devoted to something that’s both healthy and fun for them during the summer break. These softball clinics are open for beginners and young athletes alike.
We also offer our Big League Baseball Academy summer baseball camp that helps kids improve their knowledge of the game, as well as baseball hitting and fielding. We aim to help young, ambitious individuals strengthen their athletic ability with the best coaches in Bucks County. Our summer baseball camp is a great way for kids to develop their skills in teamwork and in the sport itself. You can get involved in our advanced sports clinics or our elite sports summer camps today!
Our advanced summer soccer clinics are open to kids ages 9-15. This is great for children and teens who want to improve their skills in soccer to join their middle or high school sports teams. Our advanced summer soccer clinics strive to teach all levels of players the following: passing and receiving, dribbling, placement and power shooting, shielding defenders from the ball, and much more. This is just one of our advanced summer sports clinics that’ll get your child active and dedicated to the sport they’re passionate about.
Another one of our vigorous and elite sports summer camps include our field hockey summer camp. Our field hockey camps will teach kids and teens, ages 9-15, the modern game. We strive to improve our players’ teamwork and decision-making on the field. The goal is to learn the game while having fun in the process! Our elite field hockey summer camp encourages kids and teens to be confident while they play.
You can get your kids started by registering for our advanced summer sports clinics. This is for those who are interested in sport-specific lessons. We offer sports skills training in Bucks County, PA for baseball, softball, soccer, and field hockey. You can join our summer camps or sport-specific clinics, whether that’s our elite sports lacrosse camps, summer baseball camps, or our sports softball camps and clinics. Our programs strive to master skills in a variety of sports in a fun, and competitive environment that will teach kids and teens the rewards of hard work.